In accordance with the Eindhoven Statement DOCOMOMO works to:
1. Bring the significance of the Modern Movement to the attention of public, local and national authorities, the professions and educational organisations;
2. Identify and promote the recording of buildings of the Modern Movement, through drawings, photographs, archives and other documents;
3. Foster the development of appropriate techniques and methods of conservation and to disseminate these throughout the professions;
4. Oppose the destruction and disfigurement of significant buildings;
5. Identify and attract funding for documentation and conservation;
6. Explore and develop knowledge of the Modern Movement for the benefit of human rights and a sustainable future for all.
If you support these aims do join us. Details and a form can be found below.
UK Registered Charity No: 1003997